Thursday, May 6, 2010

Words are a sawed off shotgun

PANIC!!! SELL SELL SELL!!! PANIC!!! BUY BUY BUY!!! PANIC!!! SELL SELL SELL!!!! (or something like that) Dow went into a nose dive today. Not exactly sure why. Probably one little dude on the market floor who said, "I bet greece is just going to default with or without the new austerity measures" and someone overheard it and started screaming, "GREECE DEFAULTED!!" Then panic. Finally everyone realized it was false and things started to go back up. Economics, oh how I love thee...

I got a thing about the EHS reunion today. Funny though, I didn't go to school there. I should of, but I didn't. I'd still go to the reunion though. It'd be nice to see all those people from elementary/middle school. I can't believe that they're 100 times more organized that what MRHS has so far. I guess I shouldn't bitch or someone is going to try to get me to plan the thing. And while if I did it'd be a reunion to end all, I'm not doing that shit...

I miss me some Pangford lovin'...

For any of you who don't already follow Polar Bear Soup, I'd recommend it. There's some great stuff there about a range of environmental issues. The most recent posts have all been about the leak in the gulf...

I can't wait for summer to be here and the grocery stores are flooded with corn...

1 comment: