Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's in store? We don't know just yet.

There was a plane crash. Everyone died but a 10 year old boy. It really make me wonder what fate has in store for him....

The Green Fest is coming back to Seattle. Here's a blurb about it over at Polar Bear Soup...

I went boating last weekend. It was great. We went up the Duwamish river and then over to Blake Island. I got a few pics with my phone of the totems they have, lighting was horrible, but you get the idea. Really made me want to start making one immediately. Patience though. In time I will...







Speaking of totem poles. They've decided what to do with the guy who stole the pole in West Seattle. They're fining him a total of $20,200 and NOT pressing charges!! I can't believe it. What might be even more unbelievable is that the guy wrote them a $17,000 check. If he had that kind of money sitting in his checking account, why was he stealing a totem pole?...

I've had dreams two nights in a row now that involve a woman named Evelyn. In the first she was elderly and helped me get home from my grandma's. When we got downtown she seemed to reverse her aging by 30 years and we went to a house party in Georgetown. Last night she was a young child that was lost in a shopping mall and I helped her to find her parents. Even though her age varied I could always tell it was the same person. I hope that I get to see her again...

No comments:

Post a Comment