Thursday, May 20, 2010

Literature: A brand of kitty litter for the mature feline

Oh how I love giraffes. They are quite possibly the most perfect animal on the planet. Woodland Park Zoo posted this picture earlier that I think is just grand...


What'd y'all think of that storm last night? If you hadn't already heard/experienced, we had a rare late spring storm roll through Seattle yesterday. High winds, lots of rain, you know, a storm. I was unfortunate enough to get stuck in the down pour on my way home from work. It wasn't all so bad though. It was still pretty warm at that point and the wind wasn't kickin' too much yet. Here's a pic I snagged at the bus stop. I really wish that I'd taken video because that set of clouds was moving so fast it was in and out in about 8 minutes...


A word to the wise, don't go robbing people outside of a ninja school. It's a horrible idea. To be honest I can't think of many ideas that are worse than that. Well maybe trying to rob the school itself...

They've unveiled the new mascots for the 2012 Olympics. They're named Wenlock and Mandeville and were created by the final drops of steel from the Olympic Stadium. I actually really like the story added to it. What I really want to know is how I get a job as one of them for the games. That'd be awesome...


I'm trying to figure out the next installment of "Tusk Talk" if you got some ideas hit me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment