Thursday, May 13, 2010

"The problem is you're just too damn sexy"

So I've been working on some ideas for this totem pole. I think that I'm going to do a horizontal orca that is accented with other characters. Here's a quick sketch I did the other day. It's by no means a finished product and the quality sucks but kinda shows what I'm talking about...



I need to figure out the color scheme. I've been messing with a few things but I don't seem to like anything all that much. I know that it's going to be mostly black and white, beyond that I'm at a loss. I'm also trying to figure out how to incorporate various symbols I want to be a part of it. I think that they fin's and the tail are going to sport a few other characters, but we'll see. Like I've said, first I need to make a lil one...

This dude that works for my company is in the office today. He keeps touching me. If it happens again I might freak out and threaten his life. I don't know why anyone would assume it's okay to come up behind a person and start rubbing their neck. Creepy...



That last one is courtesy of Google Image "Creepy Dude"

No comments:

Post a Comment