Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy National Tap Dance Day!

This is quite possibly my greatest fear...

Lost is over. I have to admit I'm a little sad. However I was very satisfied with the ending. It was the perfect was to wrap up the lives of the characters. I know there are a lot of people out there that don't agree but you can't please everyone. I'm not going to get into it too much, because I have plans for a larger recap post. I just remembered that I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself on Tuesdays now that it's over. And it's Tuesday...


This weekend was insane! M's game with the AK. GREAT GAME!!! 15-8!!! YAAAAAY!!!! Post game hit up the tree. Saturday helped my sis with some yard work. Went to a "birthday" party, which was a blast! Slept till mid afternoon. Then watched the Lost finale. I'm still recovering from it all...


I've been thinking about getting a couple of highly poisonous snakes and insects to set free in my house. Figure its a great way to prevent break ins. But only if I'm immune to their venoms. Maybe this is a bad idea...



Was watching this show on discovery last night about our solar system and how it all works. Since I woke up this morning I've had this song stuck in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment