Friday, November 13, 2009

What would I do with a llama?

Well it's official now. The interior water ways of the Pacific NW will be called the "Salish Sea". I didn't figure it would really change much. However I've already heard it referred to as such in two articles. Maybe it will catch on...

I'm really starting to enjoy the Ulysses' book group. When I read that book I only take in about 35% it seems. However when we get together and start talking about it I find that I remember more than I thought. I highly recommend that anyone thinking about reading it does so in a group. The pizza's were amazing too...

I've had a nostalgic longing for nineties music lately. Maybe its because part of me wants to go back to when my life seemed simpler, however I doubt that because my life was hardly simple then. Maybe it's just that there was some decent music back then. Who knows. Anyone out there remember Sponge?...

I'm going to see the Pixies tonight. PMRob is a pimp. I see more shows with him than anyone else by far. He was also gracious enough to spot a broke ass punk like me a ticket. Good people...

Maybe I should get a Llama and dress us both up like ancient Greeks. Oh wait, it's been done...

No comments:

Post a Comment