Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome, death, pain and art

About 25% of my viewers over the last month have been outside of the United States. I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome all of you. I hope that by reading my blog you find that we're not all as bad as our government has represented us abroad...

I finally threw out the ficus. It was dead. Had been for a couple weeks. I'd given all I could and it wasn't enough. Let this be a lesson to all of you: Don't let your anyone put miracle grow on your plants. Even if its struggling. It won't help...

I've got a horrible kink in my neck today. I must have slept on it wrong. Probably is that it's starting to give me a head ache...

I'm going to see the Michaelangelo exhibit at the SAM tonight. Should be good. I'll give y'all a run down tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment