Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Late night post

I've been working on an old project again lately. It's now my new project. I can't remember if I've blogged about it yet. I'm hoping it turns out to be a novel. Last time I tried to write a novel it came out somewhere in a grey area of literature I didn't know existed and very well may not. It had the basic elements but wasn't told in the way you'd expect a novel. However this time I've decided to be a little more coherent in my attempt. The working title is "Buried West". I'm not sure that will stick, but I have to call it something for now. I'm really hoping to get a good amount of work done on it over my upcoming week off from work. I guess if I really get down to it I might end up participating in nanowrimo. I'm not going to hold myself to that though...

Watched a pretty decent documentary on PBS's P.O.V. tonight, "The Way We Get By". It was about three senior citizens who great troops coming back from overseas. Seemed fitting being it's Veteran's day. Mad props goes out to all the veterans. I'd recommend it...

No comments:

Post a Comment