Thursday, November 5, 2009

"I hate boars"

Now I don't hate boars, but PMRob does. However for some reason he had a lot to say about them this afternoon. I've decided to share a bit of it with your for your amusement, however it has been edited to by request (I only used like 4 of the 10 rhymes)...

PMRob: board
Desomniac: board?
PMRob: bored
Desomniac: OH
PMRob: BOARD
boared
as in i was walking through the forest when i was boared...



Desomniac: GORED!!!!
PMRob: gored by a boar
Desomniac: I was so bored I boarded a boar who gored me in the bore
PMRob: no no
because if you boarded a boar i am sure it wouldnt be boring
and similarly if a boar gored you while in the act of bore i am certain that the bore would break
PMRob: the boar who snored cannot roar because he's sore?



PMRob: a hord of gored and sore boars who snored and roared soared through fjords aboard flying goards that pored smores
FTW
Desomniac: FTW is right
PMRob: YES!



PMRob: hords of sore boar whores with smores on there sores roared as they gored goards with boards in the fjords of lahore?
wow that took a lot out of me
Desomniac: that's one hell of a tongue twister
PMRob: ok last one
PMRob: hords of sore boar whores, with smores on there sores, roared toward goards with swords in a fjord of lahore who soared upon majical boards toward rewards
Desomniac: wow
wow
PMRob: i hate boars
Desomniac: LOL
can I blog those?
PMRob: only the best 2 of the bunch
i gots a headache now



PMRob: the gored boar snored and roared aboard a goard floating down a fijord?
i really like that one
its simple
PMRob: its so beautiful (its so lovely)
Desomniac: word

No comments:

Post a Comment