Tuesday, August 10, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog - That is the question

I've been in a bloggin' slump. I'm not sure what to blog about so I just don't blog. I was talking with NESF who said, "yeah, you haven't blogged in a long time "nothing" finally got old, eh? ;)" It's kind of true. There isn't much out there that has made me feel passionate about enough to blog it. There's cool shit I see on the internet but I guess I figure you all see the same meme's I do so reposting them is just redundant. And if there's one thing that I try to do with my random musings it's be somewhat original. I'm going on a cross country road trip at the end of the month, maybe that will inspire me again. August might just not be the month for bloggin this year.

Okay I can't even attach a picture for some reason. Imagine a large image of an outlet and then a cartoon of Shakespeare considering the title to this post. Oh yeah, there's also this image of a bottle of Everclear and a funnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment