Monday, August 23, 2010

Are we there yet?

This is a question I'm going to be asking myself all week long. I just have to make it till Friday and then I'm off for 10 days!!! As many of you already know I'm going to be going on this road trip across America. The trip actually started on Saturday when Pops and Sis took off for DC. Saturday morning I'll be meeting them in the nation's capitol and then we're off to a Glenn Beck rally.

Yeah I know. I'm seriously going to this. I'm a firm believer that if you want to despise something you should actually know what it is. It was for this very reason that I watched or read GW's state of the union every year. And it's the same reason I'm going to the Restoring Honor rally. Well that and my dad really wanted to go. So since I'm going to be there I'm going for total coverage! When it's all said and done I'll give you an in depth analysis of what I saw.

And in the end the rally is only half of a day out of 9. There are a lot of things I'm excited to see and I'll be sure to get pictures for all of you. However for the time being you can all check out the road trip progress at We're Rolling Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment