Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Charlie don't hit her!

So I finally watched the video to "Love The Way You Lie". What can I say? Charlie's a wife beater!?!? No, but seriously. I can't believe they've found a way to mash up my two favorite things of the year: Eminem and Lost.

This is hands down the best track on the new Eminem album which although I don't own (I will soon) I've heard the majority of it regularly (thank you Pandora) and I have to say it's solid. But this track particularly. How can you go wrong? Rhianna has just tied Mariah, Beyonce and Lady Gaga for most number 1 singles. Then you've got Eminem who, excluding Encore and Relapse (drugs are bad, real bad), has proven time and time again he's probably the best rapper alive. Hell, even Kanye's called him out as point blank best ever. Probably because with Recovery he's proven that he still has it. Well here's the video...





Okay I have to take it back. There was one good track on Encore...


No comments:

Post a Comment