Monday, August 30, 2010

It's much later here than it is there

And I'm beat but wow today was awesome. I'm not going to go into too much detail about it all because you can read all about it on the We're Rolling Out blog. Just a couple of things I'm going to point out.

Lincoln's birthplace was cool, but under construction so we couldn't get into the whole thing. I'm starting to realize that I might have to come back to a number of these places once they're done going through all the stimulus funds they received.

Mammoth Caves!!!! I'd highly recommend this place. It was amazing how you'd go from rooms larger than most gymnasiums to holes that I could barely fit through. We did the Historic Tour, but it sounds like the New Entrance Tour is even more spectacular.

Okay so it's late here. I need to get some sleep. If you haven't notice I've been using twitter a lot during this trip. Pretty much any major thing we do that I still have cell coverage for I'm trying to send in a quick pic or at least a blurb.

Can't wait for tomorrow. It should be the most relaxed day of the trip so far. All we have to do is get across Missouri. Well, unless we decide to add some points in Nebraska, and I think we might. I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment