Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wu-Tang will show me the way


And they have. It's imperative that I acquire a wagon. At first I thought I needed a Radio Flyer. However when I was thinking more about and turned to the Wu I found that John Deere makes a decent little wagon and it's green. You see this all comes about because of the solstice. I'm going out to Fremont for the festivities and was planning on walking with the NESF and MNom. Problem is that I have too many things I'm bringing (Orzo Salad, ribs, beer) and don't want to carry them all the way to Fremont on foot. The wagon would be perfect. I could strap a cooler on there and it would be all set. It would usefully in the future too. For instance going to the beach. I could rock that shit up on the bus; hell yeah I'd ask for the lift! I'm going to have to make this happen before too much of the summer gets away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment