Monday, June 28, 2010

It's mostly about breast milk

Sup y'all...

I was out the end of last week. Somethings wrong with my foot. The doctors took my blood and told me they'd get back with an answer. Part of me is convinced that they're vampires and are just going to drink it. In the mean time they gave me these med that have some interesting side effects. Vomit that looks like coffee grounds, dark urine, excretions in my breast milk, etc. Luckily I haven't experienced any of those things. Well my milk has tasted a bit off...

I'm very tempted to put up a picture of sour breast milk. Unfortunately I'm at work and don't think it's terribly appropriate to start google searching such a thing. Probably for the best. I really should keep this PG-13...

Too bad Team USA. You could have won, but you didn't. Now I have to rout for Ghana. Hopefully they win. Then we can say we were beaten by the best...

I have no idea what I'm doing for the 4th. Any ideas?...

No comments:

Post a Comment