Monday, June 7, 2010

Back in business

Finally! I've been trying to post something all morning but it's been down. I was starting to have withdrawals...

So I made it back from California. Great trip. I'm going to do a full post about it later but here's a little pictorial teaser for now. This one is from Fern Canyon in the Redwoods...


I want to give a major shout out to Raynnifer. Congrats on signing the deal. I hope that the next 10 years (and many decades more) are as good to you as the first 10...

Okay so gimme a second to address the whole College sports scene. Pac-16? Really? There are a lot of people who are all about it, but I'm not sold yet. Some of the proposed additions are going to need to prove they're worth it. And not just in athletics but also in academics. Part of being apart of the pacific conference is that you have to be held to a certain standard. I really hope that they don't dismiss the bar just in order to create a "super conference"...

Ah damn! I just remembered that I also have the live-blog album review to put up. Hopefully this week. I have it all written out just need to type and add video. Look forward to that though...

I think I should also mention that while I was away I finally got to see the Pacific Ocean again. It'd been far too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment