Thursday, June 10, 2010

"I wonder how it came to be my friend"

Actually I don't wonder, it's one of the strange things from a long time ago that I remember quite well. It was back in middle school. I'd hear it on the radio all the time. Then for a long time I never thought of it. Until one day I was riding in the car with a friend of mine. Well he was more of an acquaintance than a friend. It was near the end of high school. He grabbed a disc of mp3s and before he started playing it he said, "I heard this song recently and had to download it immediately. I would bet money that you'll do the same." He was almost right. I went out and bought the whole album. Now this video isn't the best, just the album cover, but it does the job. I really wanted to find the full version but alas I couldn't. Sometimes that's just how it goes. Anyways. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment