Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I thought it was Tuesday

I want to give major shout out to Team USA for making it through the first round of the World Cup. It's been a long time coming and while I don't think they're going to make it much further I'll be cheering them on all the way...

So it's been a week since I decided to quit smoking. So far it's gone pretty well. I slipped up a couple of times but I haven't lost my resolve. And as I was telling P, if nothing else 2 cigarettes in a week is a lot better than a 100. So it's a start...

Face tattoos are strange...

The cap failed. Not too much of a surprise there. But part of me hoped that it would at least help to lessen the flow until the relief well is drilled. My heart goes out to the people along the gulf coast...

The whole office smells of bacon. Mmmm bacon...

No pictures today. Oh well...

WAIT! There is one that I'll put up here. It's a prime example of what NOT to do at a wedding:

1 comment:

  1. Weddings are totally appropriate places for your Bacchanalian revels!

    ReplyDelete