Thursday, April 1, 2010

On the brink of freedom

I only have to make it 5 more hours and then I'm free for the weekend...

Going to Pt Defiance tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be crap, but I'm not going to let that get me down. I'll probably post some pics on Saturday, maybe later. I can't wait to see the polar bears...

To the girl on the bus this morning: It's not you, it's me. I don't communicate well in the morning or on the bus in general. That and you kind of weird me out. Especially when you jump up and down while the coach is in motion and then kneel on the seat to look out the window at nothing, leaving your rear end up in the air for all the senior citizens to ogle and trust me they do. Maybe it's the pseudo school girl outfits you wear, maybe it's the pigtails, either way they were damn near drooling...

I've also got a b-day thing tomorrow. Should be fun. I have to gather up all the hats. It's just not a celebration without hats! I forgot them at home though, doh! So I guess I'll be heading back there before I go south. Now I'm just typing what I'm thinking. I'm sure this means nothing to you...

At times I wish the past could just be past, but then again that would be too easy...

There isn't going to be a fireworks show in Seattle this 4th of July. Being as I'm not getting a day off work I guess it's fitting. But part of me still wants to get a flatbed of explosives and head back down to the Dub-C and do things up right...

I really detest iTunes right now. I've got it on my computer at work, but if it's not the primary window open it starts skipping. Grrrrrrr...

I thought about doing an April Fool's thing for all of you. Maybe a Rick Roll video or something like that. I'm not going to. You're all too cleaver to fall for that...

1 comment:

  1. Crap weather is the best for zoo visits! Little kids and animals dig the rain. :) Happy Birthday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete