Friday, April 16, 2010

Nudedragons

Well I woke up this morning with the intentions of dragging my feet through work and then going home for an exciting evening of laundry and cleaning my apartment. Sounds amazing right? Then I saw an update from a friend on Facebook "Soundgarden's back". I was intrigued. Turns out they're playing a show tonight at the Showbox. Couldn't believe it. I looked all over the internet trying to find a play to buy tickets. Nothing. Then I checked Twitter. Information abounds! Found that it's under the name Nudedragons (anagram). Got the secret password sent to the fan mail. Minutes later had tickets. So instead of doing that pile of dishes in my kitchen I'll be watching Soundgarden perform for the first time in over 12 years. I'm really stoked. I actually got to see them the last time they played Seattle, in 97 I think it was, at Mercer Arena. It was an amazing show that went on until the cops showed up on the side of the stage and threatened to shut the whole thing down for violating sound ordinances. I'm hoping for the same kind of scene. I'll try to take plenty of pics to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment