Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Nothing to be scared of"...I wish that were true

With all the gyms out there, why can't we hook generators up to the stationary bikes and such and use those to produce energy? In order to cut down on the energy used in the gym itself ban treadmills and other unnecessary energy consuming equipment. Just turn them into human powered energy facilities. We could make the facilities free to use to encourage more people to participate. Help solve the energy crisis while also making it easier for the population to stay in shape at no cost, hence lowering our health care cost. I guess I just don't want to have to pay to go to a gym...


It's all about wood carving. I've decided that the ultimate goal is to carve a four character totem. However that is a bit extreme to start off with so I'm developing a plan of attack. Probably start with a small wood carving, like a little orca or maybe some sort of mask. Then move onto to a single character. And if all goes well then onto a bigger piece. However I'm already ahead of myself. First things first, I need a nice set of carving tools...


The situation in Arizona is deeply concerning. The idea that ANYONE could be stopped on the street and asked for proof of citizenship is a little scary. There are many examples in history of people repeating the mistakes of the past and this is beginning to sound a lot like 1930's Germany. I have to hope that the judicial system steps in to overturn this atrocious law. If they don't I afraid what will happen next...

I can't get enough of this track...

No comments:

Post a Comment