Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's comin' no matter what I say

All of you need to watch this. It's absolutely amazing...

I finished up season 2 of the X-files this weekend. Definitely better than the first season. There were a few notable episodes. "Humbug" is most certainly a classic. "Fresh Bones" and "Excelsis Dei" were both great episodes. "End Game" is so far my favorite of the conspiracy episodes. That bounty hunter was damn creepy. I'd also like to point out that I wasn't very pleased with Scully's abduction. Now I understand that the actor was pregnant, however that shit just pissed me off. It isn't the same without her. They better not bull that crap on me again until after Season 5 (I've heard it takes a big downturn at that point). That being said, I've been enjoying Season 3 so far. I had to dive right in since they left 2 on such a cliff hanger...

There's supposed to be a storm coming through this afternoon. 50 mph gusts and lots of rain. Hopefully we lose power here at work and I get to go home early. Very doubtful though...

Went frolfing for the first time yesterday. Great fun. I'm definitely going to have to do that some more. It was ridiculous getting down to White Center though. Took my like 2 hours. It was nice though, I hadn't been to the old hood in a while. It's crazy to see what they've been doing. All the new developments look good except for the paint job. I was happy to see that they didn't just do another cookie cutter project like was there before. It's got a little more depth now, but we'll have to see how it ages...

No comments:

Post a Comment