Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I don't feel any different

I'm a year older than the last time I posted. I don't know why we tend to say that. I'm really only a week older...

The Zoo was great last week. There was only a handful of people there due to the weather, which made it all that much better. I'd much rather fight the weather than hordes of people. The polar bears were awesome! They were fighting when we showed up, trying to bite each other and such. It was also great to finally get to meet Jeanine's kids! The little guy was a handful at times, but his sister was one of the best behaved infants I've ever been around. We'll definitely have to plan another outing in the future...

The birthday party was a ton of fun. Thanks to everyone for coming out. Going to the BPP always makes me miss West Seattle. I really like living in Ballard, but there is just something about West Seattle that always seems more like home. Probably because I spent a lot more time there growing up and then lived there for 5 years. One day I'm sure I'll be back...

Right now I'm eating an orzo salad concoction I made last night. I took two chicken breasts (cut into pieces) and cooked them up in a pan. Then boiled 3 cups of water, a can of tomatoes, half a can of okra and a bunch of cajun seasons. Tossed the chicken and orzo in there and simmered for 25 minutes. It turned out tasty. Ever since my sister introduced me to orzo I've been using it more and more. It's a very easy thing to toss a bunch of stuff together and have it turn out well...

There was a death threat against Patty Murray. Things are getting crazy out there. I hope that the law makers from Washington State remember that they made the right choice. The opposition is always more vocal. It's unfortunate but true...

LOST TONIGHT!!!!

I have a bunch of pics and a video from the zoo I'm going to post, just not right now. I am however going to end this with an eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment