Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lost is starting to take over my life

Who am I kidding. It's not starting. It started months ago. Now it's in full and complete control.

Last nights episode of Lost was amazing! It doesn't matter if it's past, present, future, or alternate reality Sayid is and always will be a badass. I just hope that he doesn't end up being evil. I do believe that there is still good in him and am starting to think that he might be the key to ending FLocke's reign of terror (albeit probably sacrificing himself in the process).

So I was watching Untangled and end up cruising through the Lost Store and I've found a few things that I think I have to have:




And something that might just be better than overalls:



I think that there might be a Lost Halloween costume in my future. Oh hell, I wouldn't need a holiday to bust that out.

2 comments:

  1. The tao that can be told
    is not the eternal Tao
    The name that can be named
    is not the eternal Name.

    The unnamable is the eternally real.
    Naming is the origin
    of all particular things.

    Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
    Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

    Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source.
    This source is called darkness.

    Darkness within darkness.
    The gateway to all understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig your style man. If you ever want to do a guest post send me an email.

    ReplyDelete