Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!


It's that one day a year when everyone is Irish. I, however, am Irish every day. I didn't go to the parade this year, kinda bummed about that. I didn't realize it was last weekend until about 20 minutes before it started. It'll be okay though, I'll just have to do something super Irish to make up for it. I think that PMRob is making a corned beef so I'm going to crash that party. This weekend I'll probably be doing my own Irish feast. Usually I take the day off work, but being as it's in the middle of the week and I only have a few vacation days left I decided to suffer through it. I could really go for a beer right now though. It's strange to wake up on St Patrick's Day and not start drinking immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment