Friday, March 19, 2010

Don't hate

Sorry about the lack of blogs this week. Actually. I'm not sorry. That's just how its been. Deal with it. I've been busy with other things. Not really. That's a lie and we all know it. I just haven't had much to say...

I hope that they pass HCR this weekend. The fact that it's taken 16 months is absurd and if it fails this weekend we'll be doomed to the fate described in the upcoming movie "Repomen"...

I've taken to listening to a lot of 80s pop music. There was some great stuff back then. Here's a video. I guess the performance is recent, but the song is classic...




Ah hell, one more...

1 comment:

  1. I know we fundamentally disagree on many political issues and to no surprise we disagree on HCR. Why can't we start with things like tort reform and buying policy across state lines which wouldn't increase cost and also add in protection from being cancelled when you get sick. Why can't we take a balanced apporach instead of this ALL or NOTHING crap.

    ReplyDelete