Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Wheels are in Motion

I can't get enough of the new Modest Mouse EP. It's great. I've probably listened to it about a dozen times now. You all should check out the video for "King Rat". It was directed by the late Heath Ledger. It's brilliantly disturbing...

I have a pile of paperwork on my desk that I would really like to ignore. I guess that's why I'm doing this and not that...

Life is changing. I'm not exactly sure how it's going to transpire but at this point it's going to happen. It's been a long time coming. I hope it all works out for the best. I was up way too late last night thinking about it, well I guess I should say drinking about it. Part of me wishes that it was all the way it used to be, but then I realize that it's not supposed to be. Everything happens for a reason. Who am I to question the plan? Right now I just need to accept it and move on. I just don't know what to do about my cats...

No comments:

Post a Comment