Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gettin' blocked by the PRC?

So I was cruising the analytics today and a random thought crossed my mind, am I censored in China? I have had some sort of hit in all other major countries now, but China I get nothing. What could I be saying that they wouldn't like? Who knows, but now I am going to say some things that they're not going to like:

China is manipulating the world economy by undervaluing their currency cause US trade deficits to soar.

FREE TIBET!!!

The alleged Chinese space walk was a complete and total farce. You'd think that if they were planning to stage the whole thing they'd at least do a good job at it. Alas no.

Taiwan is an independent country and any attempts by the Chinese to disrupt that sovereignty should be considered an act of war by the UN and be dealt with accordingly.

I don't really care for Egg Foo Young.

That all being said if I wasn't blocked by the People's Republic of China prior to this post I hope that I am now.

As a final thought I'd like to say that I have absolutely nothing against the people of China, they're great people in fact, it's just their government.

No comments:

Post a Comment