Monday, August 24, 2009

It's been a while

Well that might have been the longest break in blogs since I threw an ax in my foot. I guess I've been busy, probably not though...

I saw the Flaming Lips on Friday (thanks again P). The show was amazing. I got some great pics. You can check em all out on my flickr...



I've been looking at some apts. Saw one yesterday out near 70th and 24th that seemed promising. I've got an email into them now to get a final verdict on a couple things. Hopefully it all works out. I really hate this whole process. I still have to figure something out about my cats...

















I want to give a shout out to Casey, Joseph and Cat for hosting a fabulous house warming party. I hope the new place brings you all much happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment