Thursday, August 6, 2009

I hardly knew I should use my feet again

There is a lot of buzz about Bill Clinton. Props to the guy for getting those ladies out of N Korea. I just don't understand why he is all the sudden a hero for this? What about his efforts after Katrina? Or the Asian Tsunami? People seem to have forgotten everything else that he's done since being President. That being said, I'm glad he did it...

"And you know you know you know it all went wrong"...

Had a great meeting last night. Went over some killer ideas about how to finish up the 7 project. The way things are going I need to finish it soon or it's just not going to be the same...

I have another meeting tonight. I'm not looking as forward to this one. It's not quiet as jovial as last nights. Hopefully it goes well...

"And you know you know you know it was all wrong"...

No comments:

Post a Comment