Monday, August 10, 2009

Chisel Chest hit the small screen

So this dude from Orange County calls up demanding that I open the 10 locks...
"this broad put on my door"
..and I tell him we're not locksmiths (i didn't know where he was till I searched the area code after)...
"If you can tell me where you are I can refer someone"
"I'm on the corner and I HAVE TO PEE!!"
"sir I don't know what corner you're talking about"
"YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO ME!?" "I don't know what she did to you, who you are or where you are"
"well here get that other broad (a coworker or mine) on the phone, she sounded like a hot number, she'll let me in."
"first of all you're not going to be referring to my coworkers as 'broads' and secondly it's sounding like we can't help you"
"OH C'mon chisel chest you don't have to get all salty on me let me talk to the broad again"
"sir you're not going to be talking to anyone in this building anymore"
...and I hung up the phone.

So I'm a little slammed at work this afternoon and out of nowhere an old coworker hits me up on the facebook and is asking me if I'd act in his upcoming movie. Strange request being as I have NO acting experience, but I'm intrigued. Turns out he wants me to play John Hammond in his remake of Jurassic Park. Luckily for me I won't have to get a chisel chest to play the role.

No comments:

Post a Comment