Thursday, August 27, 2009

Never Mix Water to Acid

I've got an app in for an apartment. I'm really hoping that it all works out. I want to be done with this whole process...

I'm currently in the process of revampin' the Wake Up Seattle blog. I set up a few more networking tools for it. There is now a Twitter account and a Flickr group. I've also got some emails out for various posts I want to do in the near future. I'm actually pretty pleased with the whole thing at the moment. However, I think I'm going to shut down the Indoor Sprout as I haven't posted on it in a while and don't really feel like posting anything. I'll still leave it up there, just in case I change my mind...

Speaking of upcoming blog post. I think that this weekend I'm going to check out the guerrilla art installation that showed up at Gas Works. I love the idea of guerrilla art. Anyone interested in going should hit me up!...

I thought about doing a large tribute to Ted Kennedy, but I haven't yet. I still might. His passing is a great loss for this country as a whole. RIP Ted...

No comments:

Post a Comment