Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Like a breeze blowing through the house..."

I've finally got all the beer brewed up for the BBB Festival. 30 gallons in 10 days isn't too bad. Hopefully it's enough. If not, you'll all drink rum...

I support any mail carrier who wishes to wear a kilt....

I want to know everything that there is to know about growing cereal grains, crop rotations and sustainable farming techniques. If anyone out there possesses some of this knowledge or knows a good direction to look let me know. Once I get a firm understand I can move on to the next subject: animal husbandry...

It's market day! I'm going to make curry tonight with some friends. Probably drink some Spanish wine. Definitely something to look forward to...

I disassembled my desk last night. It was time for it to go. It's been a couple weeks since the computer broke down and I think that I've been getting more done. There are times that I miss it, but I get a fair amount of computer time in at work....

I'm glad that the rain finally made an appearance. It'd been too long...

I'm back on the patch. It's been kind of up and down. Hopefully I can stick with it this time. I pretty sick of smoking right now...

Just a reminder: If you want to get in on the BBQ cook off let me know ASAP. I'm cutting off registration in the near future....

1 comment:

  1. I'll bring you a Dell PC this weekend, as well as the basic MS programs so you can reformat, or mix and match with whatever you have now.

    I recommend you try Google Docs, which is like an online MS office that saves to your Google account, so you can access it anywhere. The menus take a little getting used to, though.

    ReplyDelete