Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Can I do this bit by bit?

So I'm going to try this a little different. Instead on one big post all at once I'm going to update the blog throughout the day. So just because you're already read it doesn't mean it's the same...

The bus didn't stop for me today. I was 20 feet from the stop when it pulled away and left me standing, isolated, on Rainier. I was only 5 minutes late for work though...

Mmmm, coffee...

In light of recent news I have a bit of advice for everyone. Don't climb fences. They're there for a reason. Failure to follow this advice can result in impalement or decapitation. Neither of which is too much fun...

The florescent above me are having adverse side effects. The rays seem to be seeping in through my skull. Maybe I just don't want to be at work...

No comments:

Post a Comment