Monday, July 14, 2008

Just another Monday...

Wolf Parade!!!! I'm happy to say that I'll be in the audience tonight for the show at Neumos...

What a lazy weekend. I decided to take a nap Saturday afternoon around 4pm. Slept all the way to Sunday. Then just sat in the shade of the willow all sunday, venturing out occasionally to play a little monkey ball...

I love my iPod on random. Here's a set list from earlier today:
Bob Dylan - Mr Tambourine Man
MF Doom - One Beer
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
NIN - Starfuckers, Inc
Olivia Tremor Control - Green Typewriters IV
Just a little bit of everything...

I never was much one for raves. Something about them always seemed dangerous...

I have a Chinese fortune that I keep up at my desk, "An unexpected phone call will bring good news." I'm still waiting for that to come true...

The president has lifted the executive ban on off shore drilling. He thinks that congress should do that same. I think he's a douche bag. This isn't going to help us. It's like giving morphine to a heroin addict, just displacing the problem. But I guess in the end it's become part of our American way of life. Pavement said it best, "Develop the coast and sell the air, you know if we could we'd sell the air"...

No comments:

Post a Comment