Monday, August 11, 2008

Trampolines, Cider and the Powerful Hand of God...

So we're getting down to the wire with the festival planning. It's going to be awesome. If any of you have questions don't hesitate to hit me up. You'll have to either comment here or email me since, well you'll find out...

This weekend was full of fermentation. Started by making 10 gallons of beer on Saturday, Sharp also got in a five gallon batch. Then Sunday we picked the apple tree with a 2x4 and made up some cider. Cider is hard work. Spent hours cutting up apples and now I've got blisters on my fingers...

The cell phone is dead. I was taking a shower and forgot it was outside when the sky opened up and God released his fury in the form of torrential downpour. It kind of sucks, but ob la di. I'm going to get a new one tomorrow...

I watched some of the Olympics this weekend. Synchronized diving is an amazing sport. I also saw some pretty sweet burn outs, which deep down is why I watch. I would like to know more about Trampoline though. Like when did it become an official Olympic sport? What kind of people participate in this? Has anyone ever missed the trampoline and bashed their head on the side, causing massive hemorrhaging and long term bodily damage?...

A customer just accused me of slacking off! HAHAHA! Little does he know I'm writing this as he's ranting in my ear...

Nine days. I just need to make it nine days...

2 comments:

  1. It's not slacking off... If you're on the phone it's called multi-tasking!!! ;) You know I've got your back on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's in 9 days? PS Full of Fermentation should be your official, I don't know what, slogan? Tagline? Subhead? Subtext?

    ReplyDelete