Thursday, July 29, 2010

We could always dress up like our favorite Pokémon and do some live action role playing

Or not...

Beware of the illness. It's out there. It's horrid. You can't eat for days. Can't drink more than an ounce of water at a time. These are the rules. If you find that you have been infected any attempt to override these rules results in violent vomiting. Do not dismiss this warning. I fought it for days, but now I've prevailed...

Props to the Judge Bolton for putting a hold on the more controversial parts of the AZ immigration law. It's just the first step though. This is destine for the Supreme Court...

I started watching Heroes again. I'm up to the end of season 3. I'm not sure I'm going to watch the last season. I didn't realize that the show was cancelled without proper closure. I think that might just drive me crazy. I did like season 3 though....

Moved back into the X-files. Good stuff. I'm still on season 4. I really enjoyed the two part episode where Mulder gets captured by the Russians. The "Musings of a Smoking Man" was pretty lame in my opinion. I understand that they want some mystery around this guy but to suggest he was there for the JFK assassination and MLK jr. is a bit far. I think that they could have come up with a better back story for him. More to do with aliens and less to do with conspiracy in general....

Coca-Cola is going to give 100K to which ever park gets the most votes in it's online thingamajig. Y'all should vote for some local park. I put up for N. Cascades NP...

Here's another story that I've mention before, the W Seattle Totem Pole. I'm happy to see its finally back up where it should be. From the picture it also looks like they did a nice restoration job. I'm going to have to head out there for a first hand inspection soon....

And we'll end today with a lil JFK quote, "If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich."

No comments:

Post a Comment