Monday, July 19, 2010

Sometimes it's hard to come up with a title.

If someone wants to build a Mosque near Ground Zero I say let em! By fighting it we're just exposing the hypocritical positions in our country. To me nothing would show that the true values of America are alive and well as a new Mosque in lower Manhattan. After all it's one of the purest representations of the freedoms of speech, religion and peaceful assembly. We're not talking about a terrorist training facility here, it's a place for the community to come together. Just because you may not be a part of that community doesn't mean we can take that away from them. By clinging to narrow minded views and ideals of hate we're no better than all the other fanatics our there. As for Palin, I can't think of anyone in this country who is doing more to destroy our values while claiming to hold them in the highest regard. At times it's just painful to watch. Other times it's just funny...

Pops posted the pictures he took from the Mt Rainier trip. I'm not sure why but I kinda like this one. I don't look very happy. I think it's because my skin was burning more and more by the second:



I also love this shot of my sister and I. Very regal:



One more scenery pic. This is of the new visitors center and the Tatoosh in the background:



I can't get enough of the new Big Boi album...

I broke one of the most important rules. I didn't eat lunch or dinner on Saturday. Instead I just imbibed my way through the day. That never ends well. I woke up covered in black marker. Jubilee Days was awesome though...

Oh yeah! My tomatoes are looking great. I'll try to remember to take a pic tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment