Thursday, July 8, 2010

This has nothing to do with The Princess Bride

Can't wait to get back on the mountain. Soon. Very Soon...

I love that when I got home last night my apartment wasn't a sauna. The old house was an oven. Hopefully that means that I can sleep easy tonight. The 90 degrees isn't bad, it's the 80 degree nights that's killer...

Fucked up scene. I forgot to put on my patch today. Urge to kill was rising. Then I find that in my cargo pocket there was a pack of cigarettes. Of all the days to find a full pack of cigarettes. I smoked one and then gave the rest of the pack away. I think I'm going to have to keep a couple patches at work for these situations in the future...

I'm going to get a picture of corn getting covered in honey this weekend. It's for the new blog banner I'm working on. I couldn't be happier...

Damn I really want a slurpee. First stop after work 7-11...

No comments:

Post a Comment