Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's time to cut a rug and throw the deuce up in the sky

Y'all should read this. It's pretty much what I was talking about earlier this week...

Last night I was in Vegas again. I should point out that I forgot to remove the nicotine patch, which produces the most lucid dreams I've ever had. I really wanted to take a shower but people kept stealing my towel. I searched everywhere for it. When I finally got it back I found that none of the hotels had showers anymore and instead there was a long line of them all together. Then I had to get quarters for the hot water. No one would change my chips for quarters. Once I finally got everything I needed I got into the shower. Then I was back at home. I never got to clean myself so I went to do that but there wasn't any hot water. I went to check the tank to find it was missing entirely. I was irate. Who had been in my apartment without my knowledge!? Then I woke up to the faint smell of smoke and the sound of sirens. There was a fire on my block...

Gorillaz are going to be touring North America in October!!!! I hope that they make it to the PNW....

Kosovo has been ruled a "legitimate" country. This is actually great news for any region aspiring for independent rule. Hopefully this will one day be used as precedence for Cascadian independence. Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment