Friday, July 2, 2010

Skeet Skeet Skeet

Oh Apple. So it isn't that your new phone is a piece of shit, its more that you've been lying to your customers for all there years by falsifying signal strength. That's just great. A word to the wise: Buy Android. I've been VERY satisfied with my phone. Yeah there aren't as many apps (yet) but their catching up. Here's a graph, notice the falling the purple falling and the green rising? Yeah. It's also nice to be able to choose from a wide variety of phones. I'm also a huge fan of the fact that if I ever lose my phone I won't lose all my contacts because it's tied directly to my google account, the very same account I use to operate this blog. If you haven't noticed, I might be the biggest Google booster there is...

WORLD CUP!!! YAAAAAY!!!! I've got to throw my support behind Ghana if for no other reason that we can say we were beaten by the best. However I think there is a very real possibility that by the end of the weekend we'll be left with only South American teams. That being said I'm going to pick Ghana, Brazil, Spain and Argentina. We'll see if I'm right...

I love the cover for the new Kanye West single. Makes me wonder what the new album is going to be like....



I miss football season. Thank the maker it's only a couple months away...

Apparently not getting laid is just a Seattle thing. I need to find me one of these girls that digs the outdoors. I'm uber down with that...

Major shout out to everyone working on I-1068. It's a huge bummer that it won't make it to the ballot, but don't give up. There's always next year...

It's 56 degrees right now. Kinda lame. However, right on cue, things are supposed to be getting better starting Monday. We'll have to wait and see...

This is pretty awesome...

This quote ran across my Twitter feed from @loudersofter. I dig it. "Don't HATE the media....BECOME the media."...

No comments:

Post a Comment