Thursday, January 15, 2009

I think therefore I blog

My desk is extremely clean, but still cluttered. I have binders that are falling over, someone must have stolen one, and post it notes all over the place. They read things like: Bloody bus blog, Bhangra!, one is a drawing of a superhero, who's more like a nerd in a speedo with a cape. I have no idea where that one came from...

A coworker of mine recommended that I watch Deliverance. He even lent it to me, so I watched it. I have no idea what to think of that. Decent movie. But definitely caught me off guard...

I'm now an official member of The Church of Google. I've been a follower for a long time. I guess I didn't realize that there were others like me. I'm not sure how this is going to effect my position within the Church of Bacon, but the way I see it Bacon and Google should be able to coexist within the same pantheon...

"I need to go now. Someone is videotaping me in my space ship"...

No comments:

Post a Comment