Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another day

Work is so extremely boring today I might cut off my left pinky just to liven things up a bit. But then I wouldn't be able to use the A, Q, or Z on my keyboard. I might also have trouble capitalizing things...

So I'm not too pleased with the viaduct decision. I never like the tunnel idea. But for those of you who follow my "Wake Up Seattle" blog already know this. And those of you who aren't following, you should...

I guess that's really all I have to say today. Oh wait! So I was doing a little work on the indoor garden last night to find that I've got mushrooms growing. So far I don't think it's a bad thing, probably water them a little less. But as I told a friend of mine, I'd much rather they spontaneously grow bacon...

No comments:

Post a Comment