Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Flood, the Garden and the Stalker

There is major flooding expected to hit the entire Western Washington region. It has the potential to be very bad. And here I thought that there was an agreement. I guess the rainbow means nothing now...

My garden is thriving! It's so fabulous. I had to get the twine out to let the peas begin their upward growth. The jalapenos are going crazy. The tomatoes are starting to kick into full force. What I really need now are some suggestions of what to grow next. Keep in mind that it needs to be able to grow in a pot, I'm not opposed to large pots though. Hit me up in the comments! (Unless the next section pertains to you)...

I've recently found myself involved in a very strange stalker situation. They aren't really stalking me, but have got me involved. So if said stalker is reading this, I don't want anything to do with you. I think that you may benefit from moving on with your life. And just to make sure there is no confusion: don't comment here, don't message me on facebook, don't ask me to call you, if you show up at my house I will have you arrested, if you show up at my work I will have you arrested. I don't take kindly to this kind of bullshit. FYI...

1 comment:

  1. I am going to post here in the hopes that I am NOT the stalker... but hey, you never know!

    I always loved growing radishes and carrots. They have a quick turnaround time and I think they would happily grow in pots.

    I'm also all for planting pineapple tops and avocado seeds - maybe they'd thrive under a grow light!

    ReplyDelete