Monday, December 1, 2008

You're so pretty when you're unfaithful to me...

This is the 50th blog post. Yeah me, I guess...

...I think that all of you should know that I make a mean turkey soup. So if you ever find yourself with a turkey carcass and don't know what to do with it give me a call. I can give you the run down...

...I recently checked out the bowling alley between work and my house, Imperial Lanes. It's awesome. I expecting a very thug life atmosphere. Not the case at all. I recommend that any of you bowlers check it out...

...I feel bad about the people in Thailand. I don't really understand the situation fully. But it's horrible out there. However I feel worse for the people of Mumbai. I hope that there is some greater force (God, Allah, Brahma, whatever you want to call it) watching over the situation that can instill an unseen sense of reason. Without it all I can forsee is a nuclear war...

...Finally got the holiday invites out. What a scene. I missed a few people, because i don't have the email addresses. But at least I got something out...

...Listen to more Pixies. It's good like that. I recommend Surfer Rosa or Doolittle. You can't go wrong with either of them...

...We're officially in a recession. Doesn't it feel good? Lets all go out and buy flat screen televisions...

...I guess now all we have to look forward to is Christmas. I hope that you all soak up as much of the festive environment as you can while it's still around, because after that it's just 3 cold months of winter...

...I have to shut this down...

No comments:

Post a Comment