Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Photoshop Challenge!!!!


Alright all you photoshoppers out there we've got a challenge for you. So I would like you to take the image above and photoshop my head on to both of the bodies. I'm leaving this one up to artistic impression. I don't care what you do with the text, but I'm sure you'll all find something good. If you need some inspiration or media to work with you can find a bunch of pictures of me at www.flickr.com/desomniac

Who ever comes up with the best one is going to get a special surprise from me. You'll just have to win to find out what it is!

Send all entries to desolatesorrows@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am in. Also, it should be noted that this is the first CD I ever purchased. That same Christmas I also got Don Donken, Simpson sings the blues & a Joan Jett CD.

    ReplyDelete