Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When we break we'll wait for our miracles

Ted Stevens has failed in his reelection bid. Kudos to the people of Alaska for realizing that you shouldn't elect convicted felons to national office...

...I'm still sore today. I wish I had remembered to wear my deep tissue heating pad. Those things are awesome...

...Today is all screwed up. I keep forgetting what I'm doing and making more plans. I'm going to a lecture at Kane Hall with my Dad, which should be good. It's about nature and the next techonology revolution. I am a little bummed that I'm going to miss Of Montreal though. But I doubt that I'll have the energy to go down there after the lecture...

...I also was talking with Jeremy about dinner. And for the first time in weeks I came up with a great menu, unfortunately I won't be able to make. Maybe I can convince him to hold off till tomorrow. Here's a run down on what I'm thinking: Bacon Mustard Pork Roast w/ Stuffed Mushroom Caps, Green Bean w/ Shallot Dressing, Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes, and some bad ass rolls. Doesn't that sound good?...

...People do weird things on the toilet. Actually I can't say that. I've done all of those things...

...Morgan introduced me to The Gossip today. It's so good. I haven't listened to anything else since she told me about them...

...Holiday party planning is in full effect. I really need to send out the invites though. It's getting down to the wire...

...Lunch time...

No comments:

Post a Comment