Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to the basics

So now that I have my other blog to vent all of my political angers and joys, I figure it's time to get back to the basic with Desomnia...

...Ozzie's is a wretched, wretched place. I attended a karaoke benefit for Children's Hospital on Friday night. A friend of mine was helping to organize it. All in all it was a great event, unless you left the upper room. Upon leaving the area that had been reserved for the benefit it was a less than desirable scene. Every square inch of the place was packed with people. In an effort to get outside for some air I had to fight through hordes of people all pushing and stumbling in various directions. And to top it all off, the bar tender was incompetent. By the time 11:30 rolled I just had to leave. Downed my long island in 2 minutes flat and hit the streets, only to be left waiting for an hour and fifteen minutes by the 7. Oh the 7...

...I'm really craving some Buck Hunter. I think that I might need to find an old version to buy...

...Oh snap, time for lunch. Maybe I'll get back to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment