Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I really need a Giraffe

I think that my sister should get a goat. She doesn't think so. She's actually very much against the idea. The strange thing here is that her husband agrees with me. And for any of you who know my brother-in-law, you'll agree it's strange that we'd agree on anything. So I have to ask, if two people with completely opposite ideologies can agree about the goat can it really be a bad idea?...

...There was supposed to be a wind storm last night. Walter Kelly lied to me. I'm not very happy with him...

...Last night for dinner Mr. Sharp made an amazing curry. It had butternut squash, garbanzo beans and spinach. I can still taste it. And I'll be tasting it even more when I get home. There are tons of left overs...

...Google is quickly becoming Big Brother. I love Google and all, but they're becoming a little creepy. Now they are tracking out breaks of influenza through search terms. On top of that for anyone who hasn't looked at Google Maps recently you should. They now have a feature called "Street View" which gives you a 360 degree view of your desired location. It doesn't cover everything but they did get my house and if you look at it from the alley you can see Jeremy and I in the back yard. Creepy...

...I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm meeting up with Nathan and we're going to hit up some Buck Hunter. I think that I may be developing a problem...

...One last thing. For anyone who doesn't already know about Bus Odyssey you should check it out. It's turning out to be a pretty awesome blog...

1 comment: