Monday, November 17, 2008

Someone's listening in

I've been listening to a lot of Beatles today. It's good for the soul...

...My mind is a little sideways today. Nothing specific, I just feel out of it. Maybe it's just a case of the Mondays...

...The addiction to Buck Hunter is now very real. I had a dream last night that I was in the game. Hopefully next time I'm the buck...

...I have an even more serious problem. I'm addicted to Google. And it's not just Google, it everything that they do. The search engine, maps, gtalk, youtube (especially youtube) and even this forum here blogger. It's bad...

...I'm definitely NOT addicted to work. I'd leave it in a heart beat if someone would be so generous as to pay all my bills and kick me down a little spending money...

...Croatia hates Santa Clause...

No comments:

Post a Comment